Terms And Conditions For Website Usage
The term 'NutriPledge' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the company NutriPledge, LLC whose registered office is in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to NutriPledge. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All such material is intellectual property protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the express written permission of NutriPledge.
- No part of the nutritional report publications placed in your "My NutriPledge" may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means. Your personal reports are not intended to substitute any advice from your physician or health care provider. The information in these reports is meant to serve as a general guideline to meet your nutritional needs. You should consult with your health care provider before following any diet. Mention of any product name in your reports does not constitute endorsement by NutriPledge, LLC. NutriPledge, LLC disclaims any responsibility for the application of the information contained in your reports.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify an endorsement or recommendation of such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked or external website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NutriPledge's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and all rights, obligations, and any dispute arising out of such use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles.